Not knowing what to post about on social media is a common challenge for local businesses. Sometimes being so involved in your business it’s hard to see what’s unique/interesting/useful that your audience would want or need to know.
Here’s my top five suggestions for when you are low on inspiration:
- Answer a FAQ (frequently asked question)
- Intro yourself and/or team members.
- Share a customer testimonial or case study.
- Explain to your customers/clients how they can work with you.
- Share a fun fact about yourself and ask for one about your followers.
Want some more inspiration?